IEF Secretary General, Aldo Flores moderated a panel on "Future Energy - Searching for Optimal Solutions” which was jointly organised by the IEF and Kazenergy.
The six panellists were asked to consider the following:
- Economic cycles and the global energy market
- Future energy – vision, strategy and key approaches
- Unconventional energy sources – new solutions and prospects
- Success through innovation
- Starting up giant Kashagan
The six panellists
- Mario David, Member of the European Parliament
- Neil Duffin, President, ExxonMobil Development Company
- Michael Borrell, Senior Vice President, Continental Europe & Central Asia, Total E&P
- Tim Miller, General Director, Tengizchevroil (TCO)
- Pierre Offant, Chairman and Managing Director, North Caspian Operating Company B.V.
- Discussion Panellist - Dr Gavin Graham, Executive Vice President Business Development, Integrated Energy Services, Petrofac