On 17 February 2016 the Secretary General of the International Energy Forum and the President of the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center invited key energy players to participate in the Second IEF - KAPSARC Thought Leaders’ Roundtable discussion on The dynamics of global oil supply in 2016 and beyond, and thereby to contribute toward the understanding of developments that are shaping world oil markets and the producer-consumer dialogue.
Session I: Global oil supply: The end of boom and bust?
Session Moderator: Aldo Flores-Quiroga, Secretary General, IEF
Session II: Storage and Strategic Stocks: Where to Next?
Session Moderator: David Hobbs, VP of Research, KAPSARC
Previous IEF Thought-Leaders Roundtables:
- IEF-KAPSARC Thought-Leaders Roundtable on Oil Market Volatility, Investment and Spare Capacity
24 March 2015, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- IEF-KEEI Thought-Leaders Roundtable on The Rise of Unconventional Gas
15 June 2014, Dubai, UAE
- IEF Thought-Leaders Roundtable on Unconventional Markets
24 March 2014, Seoul, South Korea
- IEF Thought-Leaders Roundtable on Price Formation in Oil and Gas Markets
22 March 2013, Vienna, Austria
- IEF Thought-Leaders Roundtable on the Increase in Unconventional Oil and Gas Production in North America
23 January 2013, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- IEF Thought-Leaders Roundtable on Gas
5 October 2012, Paris, France